We look forward to welcoming you for a safe visit in the best possible conditions! In order to achieve this, we ask that you adhere to the following recommendations:
- Book your free visit in advance and respect the times indicated on your ticket;
- You must wear a face mask. Please put it on as soon as you arrive;
- Disinfect your hands with the hydro-alcoholic gel available as soon as you enter the event and then regularly during your visit;
- Stay in the bubble of the people you arrived with (family or school class);
- Keep a distance of 1m50 between you and other people;
- Follow the direction of flow;
- Respect the maximum number of people allowed in each zone (this number will be indicated at the entrance of each space).
The health measures in force are constantly changing. Please visit this page regularly before your visit for any updates.
School groups can circulate, by class, within the Festival. Depending on the number of children in a class, it may be necessary to divide the group (group = 50 people maximum including pupils and supervising staff).
For the Friday groups, advance booking is compulsory and free of charge for the workshops via the website.
School groups must book their visit through the ticket office AND send an e-mail to email@example.com.
visitors will be contacted by e-mail the day before their booking to remind them of the measures in place during the exhibition.
Have you or has someone in your party tested positive for coronavirus and may have infected other visitors to the exhibition?
Please email the organisation as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the date and timeslot of your visit,
- a copy of your ticket.
If you have any questions related to health measures, please do not hesitate to contact the organisation by email at email@example.com.